- Provide full spectrum of C&B functions including monthly payroll calculation, final payments, tax filing, MPF & ORSO contributions, and other Payroll & Compensation related matters
- Support on salary benchmarking, including data submission for market surveys, upkeeping the internal C&B database, job mapping, data & pay analysis
- Support on annual exercises such as annual salary reviews, performance management processes, benefits renewals
- Prepare HR data analytics and reports e.g. staff movement report, turnover and any other ad hoc reports
- Ensure Full statutory compliance with local legislation and mandatory requirements;
- Perform other ad-hoc HR duties and projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years solid HR experience in sizable organization
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and HR related other relevant regulations
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, proactive, independent and well-organized
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Responsible for planning, co-ordination, supervision and execution of the development projects
- Manage project execution and to ensure the project achieves the design and quality standard as planned
- Timely advise on possible need for change of approved design and direct consultants to issue variation instructions according to agreed design solutions
- Work with the Cost & Contract / Finance Teams to prepare the project budget and cost plans
- Drive for effective teamwork amongst the project consultants and contractors particularly in resolving problems and conflicts to ensure timely and orderly completion of project works
- Supervise performance of site team through regular meetings, on–site inspections etc. to review progress and standard of workmanship
- Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, Surveying or related discipline
- Registered Architect, Chartered Engineer or Chartered Surveying
- Minimum 8-10 years experiences in property developers and consultant firms
- Good communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Consultant experience preferable
The ideal candidate will have experience in serving Senior Executives. This role will provide full spectrum of secretarial and personal support to the Senior Executives.
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings and handle scheduling problems
- Liaise with both internal and external parties and maintain an effective working relationship with business partners
- Handle sensitive / confidential documents, emails and incoming calls
- Prepare reports and presentation materials and other correspondences
- Arrange travel reservations including flight reservations, hotel and car bookings
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- With at least 5 years working experience in serving senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, organized and able to work under pressure, excellent in follow-up
- Attentive to details, responsible and hardworking
- Self-disciplined and able to keep confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Prepare consolidated management reporting package, consolidate journals for quarterly forecast.
- Assist in prepare forecast and annual budget consolidation.
- Liaise with various departments to prepare reports for group purpose and scenario analysis for management.
- Prepare late adjustments and accounting entries for quarterly forecast and annual budget.
- Prepare weekly report on bank position and update the forecast cash balance in a timely manner
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications.
- 4 years’ experience in accounting field with management reporting or modelling experience a must.
- Property development industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communication and analytical skill.
- Flexible and proactive. Able to work independently and in a team.