- Prepare forecast model, cost analysis, cash flow analysis and management reporting package.
- Liaise with various departments to prepare reports for group purpose and scenario analysis for management.
- Support the monitoring of project cost & program. Liaise with Project Department and assist in variance analysis.
- Coordinate with Project Department in tendering process. Ensure internal control compliance.
- Ensure bank loan compliance and JV reporting compliance.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications.
- 7 years’ experience in accounting field with management reporting or modelling experience a must.
- Property development industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communication and analytical skill.
- Flexible and proactive. Able to work independently and in a team.
- Serve as HR Business Partner and be responsible for handling full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations, employee retention and employee engagement for the assigned business units
- Handle end-to-end talent acquisition process including sourcing and shortlisting applications, conducting interviews and partnering with hiring managers for selection and placement, enhancing candidate experience and building our brand through job fairs, recruitment day and career talk
- Involve in performance management, annual C&B exercises, medical plan and insurance renewals, benchmark benefit and salary surveys to keep abreast of market practices
- Ensure all payroll admins and other information e.g. attendance, leave and OT records are well recorded and submit in time
- Compile HR management reports and perform data analyses
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in sizable organization, with hands-on HR generalist experience in property management industry will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and under pressure are essential
- Good team player with commitment to quality work and tight schedule
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, Mandarin an advantage
- Hands on experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word is a must
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
- Responsible for property sales and related duties
- Assist in the formulation and execution of sales campaigns for Hong Kong luxury residential projects
- Conduct market research and analysis on market trend or practice of residential sales
- Responsible for logistics planning and daily operations during sales launch
- Liaise with business associate such as property agents and solicitors to facilitate sales activities and transactions
- Degree holder in real estate, marketing, business, surveying or related discipline
- Fresh graduate or 1 year working experience in property developer
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, energetic, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Knowledge in property related ordinance is an advantage
Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate will be considered as Assistant Sales Officer
- Handle full set of accounts including AR and AP function
- Prepare sub-consolidation and package
- Prepare statutory accounts and tax filing documents independently
- Assist to prepare consolidation schedules
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- University graduate in Finance / Accounting or related discipline, Member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking, fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Assist in carrying out cost control and contract administration
- Scrutiny of cost estimates, tenders, contracts and sub-contract documents
- Evaluation of variation works and payment applications
- Settlement of final accounts
- Recognized University Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Member of HKIS, HKIE, MCIOB or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in large consulting firms or property developer
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Responsible and self-motivated
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager (Cost & Contract)