Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Process receipts, payments and update the accounting systems
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Maintain the petty cash book and handle employees reimbursement claims
- Prepare debit notes and credit notes
- Assist in management report preparation on daily basis and monthly basis
- Maintain fixed assets systems
- Provide administrative and clerical support and undertake filing duties
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Higher Diploma in Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 year experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Fluency in written English and Chinese
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
- Immediate available is preferred
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accounting Assistant
- Supervise subordinates on daily operation works and prepare full set of management accounts independently
- Prepare tax computation, annual financial statements, sub-group consolidation package and schedules, management analysis
- Liaise with auditors and tax representatives on audit and tax issues
- Participate in enhancement and implementation of internal control procedures
- Attend to ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent
- Proficiency in using MS word, excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting field, solid experience in operation preferred
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
- Monitor and report site building services activities to ensure that working procedures, schedules, quality and site safety are in compliance with contractual document and statutory requirements.
- Monitor and report progress of defects rectifications works
- Monitor the site progress for timely completion and handover of units to purchasers
- Perform site coordination work with consultants / main contractors / sub-contractors / supplies and the government departments.
- Higher Certificate or above in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or Building Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years' related experience as Building Services Inspector or related positions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and native in Cantonese.
- Familiar with Building Regulations and construction details.
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources function including recruitment and selection, benefits administration and providing assistance in employee development program, training and employee relations activities
- Handle leave records, attendance administration, employees’ compensation matters and update and maintain HR record
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external parties on daily operation issues
- Provide daily HR support services and participate in ad hoc projects / activities as assigned
- Degree holders preferably in HRM or Business Administration related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in property management industry
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and HR related ordinance
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Cantonese is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible, energetic, self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Manage the overall quantity surveying process and contractual terms
- Provide professional pre & post quantity surveying services, contract management/administration, cost control and finalization of accounts for the assigned projects
- Explore and identify building materials and product suppliers, prepare budget estimation
- Scrutiny of cost estimation, tenders, contracts and sub-contract documents
- Coordinate with consultants for various QS matters throughout the entire project stage
- Manage and monitor payment process, evaluation of variation order, claims and final account
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline, with HKIS/RICS professional qualifications
- Minimum 10 years’ project experience in developers and/or consultancies
- Strong knowledge in costing, cost control, contractual and drafting skill
- Excellent supervising skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Perform general reception duties including greeting visitors, answer the phone, handle the incoming mails, meeting room arrangement, courier and mailing services.
- Responsible for providing administrative support including office supplies ordering, courier arrangement, meeting room arrangement, office maintenance, etc
- Maintain tidiness and professionalism in reception area
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma holder in any discipline
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Professional telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Responsible, well-organized, proactive and a team player
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MsWord and MsExcel
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.