Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Handle full set of accounts including AR and AP function
- Assist to prepare month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma / Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS word, excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies. Timely update will be presented to all properties and management as a knowledge sharing.
- Develops, tracks, and controls IT capital and operational budgets for procurement, staffing, and operations with justifications. Monitors the implementation to ensure the financial targets are met.
- Achieves the company’s business goals by developing IT policies within the company. Ensures that technology standards and best practices are maintained among the company.
- Support Office Network, Firewall, Office 365 email system, Intranet, Servers, Central Systems – ORS, OCIS. Ensures IT problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manages the recruitment, training, retention, and organization of IT staff in line with the company personnel policies and budget requirements. Consults with property managers on the hiring of IT staff for LP properties.
- Assists on pre and post opening of the new properties to identify the information technologies requirements and preparing the IT Budget.
- Liaises with vendors to ensure their deliverables are in line with corporate standards and expectations.
- Roll out new systems when required
- Degree Holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 8 years of experience in hotel / service apartments IT support role with minimum of 3 years of in managerial level.
- Experience with Hospitality related applications (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, call log system, Voice mail).
- Knowledge of IT Security, Cloud Operations (especially Microsoft O365) is an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple countries, multi-branch locations throughout the Group.
- Strong inter-personal and problem-solving skills. Good team player. High degree of self-motivation, integrity, strong positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Travelling (mainly Asia-Pacific region) is required
- Excellent communications skills in both written and spoken in English and Chinese. Mandarin is REQUIRED
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.