Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Handle full set of accounts including AR and AP function
- Assist to prepare month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma / Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in using MS word, excel and with knowledge in SUN Accounting system will be an advantage
- Detail minded, proactive and hardworking
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant
- Assist in carrying out cost control and contract administration
- Scrutiny of cost estimates, tenders, contracts and sub-contract documents
- Evaluation of variation works and payment applications
- Settlement of final accounts
- Recognized University Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Member of HKIS, HKIE, MCIOB or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in large consulting firms or property developer
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Responsible and self-motivated
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager (Cost & Contract)
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.