Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Prepare forecast model, cost analysis, cash flow analysis and management reporting package.
- Liaise with various departments to prepare reports for group purpose and scenario analysis for management.
- Support the monitoring of project cost & program. Liaise with Project Department and assist in variance analysis.
- Coordinate with Project Department in tendering process. Ensure internal control compliance.
- Ensure bank loan compliance and JV reporting compliance.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline with HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications.
- 7 years’ experience in accounting field with management reporting or modelling experience a must.
- Property development industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good communication and analytical skill.
- Flexible and proactive. Able to work independently and in a team.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies. Timely update will be presented to all properties and management as a knowledge sharing.
- Develops, tracks, and controls IT capital and operational budgets for procurement, staffing, and operations with justifications. Monitors the implementation to ensure the financial targets are met.
- Achieves the company’s business goals by developing IT policies within the company. Ensures that technology standards and best practices are maintained among the company.
- Support Office Network, Firewall, Office 365 email system, Intranet, Servers, Central Systems – ORS, OCIS. Ensures IT problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manages the recruitment, training, retention, and organization of IT staff in line with the company personnel policies and budget requirements. Consults with property managers on the hiring of IT staff for LP properties.
- Assists on pre and post opening of the new properties to identify the information technologies requirements and preparing the IT Budget.
- Liaises with vendors to ensure their deliverables are in line with corporate standards and expectations.
- Roll out new systems when required
- Degree Holder in Information Technology or related discipline.
- 8 years of experience in hotel / service apartments IT support role with minimum of 3 years of in managerial level.
- Experience with Hospitality related applications (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, call log system, Voice mail).
- Knowledge of IT Security, Cloud Operations (especially Microsoft O365) is an advantage.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple countries, multi-branch locations throughout the Group.
- Strong inter-personal and problem-solving skills. Good team player. High degree of self-motivation, integrity, strong positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Travelling (mainly Asia-Pacific region) is required
- Excellent communications skills in both written and spoken in English and Chinese. Mandarin is REQUIRED
- Assist in carrying out cost control and contract administration
- Scrutiny of cost estimates, tenders, contracts and sub-contract documents
- Evaluation of variation works and payment applications
- Settlement of final accounts
- Recognized University Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Member of HKIS, HKIE, MCIOB or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in large consulting firms or property developer
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Responsible and self-motivated
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager (Cost & Contract)
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to email@example.com.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.