Careers at Wing Tai Properties
Among our peers, we have one of the strongest teams as many have chosen to be a part of a growing company. We are selective in the talents we choose and we provide to them broad-based exposure. If you are a team player who shares our belief in excellence and quality, and are committed to hard work, Wing Tai Properties is the company for you.
Our current openings are:
- Update and maintain the ‘1st hand residential sales database’
- Assist in analyzing market sales
- Assist conducting researches to support sales, land acquisition and investment activities
- Maintain database and filing systems for regular management reporting and specific projects
- Assist in conducting land search, company search and building plans search for valuation reports and specific projects
- Provide administrative support, e.g. organizing records of practice notes, guidelines, legislations from the Government and sales brochures from different projects
- Degree holder in Surveying or related discipline
- Fresh graduate or 1 year working experience in property developer
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Attentive and careful, self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn; energetic and outgoing; good interpersonal and communication
Wing Tai Properties offers attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.